January 03, 2008

The Not-So-Ordinary-Cellist

This is "H", one of my senior reps. She has been so patient with me during my crazy busy holiday season, and I've finally been able to start on her proofs. She is a cellist, so we had fun incorporating the instrument into the shots - she looks like a rock star in the one on the steps (which, by the way, my husband shot)! So, "H", here's your sneak peek. Thanks again for your patience and understanding. I love the shots, I hope you find them worth your wait. ;)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pic of her sitting on the stairs reminds me of a musician living in New York or L.A. - waiting to be discovered by a producer or for a conductor to give her a chance to show her stuff. It has a look of patience - waiting for her "ship to come in" so she can show what's she's made of.
Sherry