November 05, 2009

Lock Up Your Daughters

Yes, the title is supposed to be clever (and was lifted directly from the youngest's shirt earlier in the photo shoot), but it's also sage advice. I mean look at these boys--they're beyond cute! These sweet, polite, handsome boys are some of the most well behaved kids I've ever photographed. And I'm not saying that because these are dear friends of mine, but simply because it's the absolute truth.

It was so fun to do something completely different with this family. I've been photographing them since the "beginning" (the mom is the reason I'm doing this today), so we've done the beach, park, etc. All of us wanted a new approach, and since I LOVE urban family sessions, I suggested it, they jumped on board and ROCKED it! The boys were especially into it. I really appreciated their enthusiasm, and always love their company!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my land, Niko! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures!!!

I miss you! Hope we can get together when we are up there sometime. I know you are super busy but maybe we can grab coffee.

-Adair