March 15, 2009

Cute Curls and BIG News!!

First, I wanted to share this session from February (I'm a little behind in my posting). I can't get over this cutie pie's curls! I wish my hair did half that! Of course, those big brown eyes contribute to the melting-heart factor. Her mom did such a great job with the different outfits and props. I love the variety we got. And I loved the lollipop images so much that...(scroll down for the BIG news part)







...I used one for an ad in the Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine, and they contacted me to use it on THE COVER!!! You should've seen the happy dance I did! Hopefully I'll be a regular on the cover. It's a great FREE magazine with interesting articles, tons of info on local happenings, and all things kids. The easiest place to find it is your local Publix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, chica! So exciting!

Tanya - PerfectlyFlawedWoman said...

I don't remember you telling me about this!!!!!!! Yay!! Great picture!!
T